This is a tiny and compact digital Battery Level Indicator with LED Display. The 12V Two-Wire Digital Display Battery Level Indicator requires only a few minutes of configuration and is as simple as directly connecting wires to the source you want to measure and seeing the LED blink!!!!
Battery voltage >10.8V, 1 Grid Light
Battery voltage >11.6V, 2 Grids Light
Battery voltage >12.2V, 3 Grids Light
Battery voltage >12.9V, 4 Grids Light
when battery voltage <10.8V , the 4 grids are all off, it means you need to charge the battery right now
The red wire is to connect to the positive pole, the black wire is to connect to the negative pole. No need to worry even if there is any connection mismatch of the wires, the electric circuit won’t be a boom because it features reverse polarity protection.
- Battery type electricity quantity display.
- Wide application fields: lithium battery.
- Using Method: connect display board positive and negative port with tested battery positive and negative port, the digital tube will display real-time battery electricity quantity.
- Digital Color: outline red, display block blue (when battery electricity quantity is full, it will be all on).
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Shell Color: Black
- Digital Color: outline Red, display block Blue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.