BMP 280 Barometric Pressure and Altitude Sensor I2C/SPI Module
BMP280 Barometric Pressure and Altitude Sensor I2C/SPI Module is the cheapest and tiny Atmospheric Sensor Breakout to measure barometric pressure, and temperature readings all without taking up too much space.
Note: This Product is available in two different variants (BMP280 and HW-611) with the same working we will ship it randomly.
Features and Applications :
- Get more precise temperature, atmospheric pressure values, and approximate altitude data
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (e.g. time-to first-fix improvement, dead-reckoning, slope detection)
- Indoor navigation (floor detection, elevator detection)
- Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications
- Weather forecast
- Health care applications (e.g. spirometry)
- Vertical velocity indication (e.g. rise/sink speed)
- Operating Voltage: 1.71V to 3.6V – would typically be operated from 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 deg. Celsius (full accuracy between 0 and +65 deg. C)
- Peak current: 1.12mA
- Operating Pressure: 300 hPa to 1100 hPa
- Accuracy between 700 to 900hPa and 25 to 40 deg. C: ±0.12hPa and ±1.0m
Package Includes :
1 x BMP280 Barometric Pressure and Altitude Sensor I2C/SPI Module.
1 x Header set (Without Soldered).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.