- This microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world- totally hidden from the naked eye. Which can magnify objects up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images like you have never seen before.
- This allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high resolution, directly on your computer screen.
- Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton, the milky or amber clouds inside THC crystals or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB digital microscope, with the included software you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files for sharing with your friends, family, boss or client.
- Image Sensor: 0.3M HD CMOS Sensor (Digital 2M)
- Controller: High-Speed DSP
- Lens: Micro-Scope Lens Focus
- Range: Manual Focus from 0~200mm
- SnapShot: Software and Hardware Video Capture
- Resolution: 640x480 Still Image
- Capture Resolution: 1600x1200(2M Pixel),1280x960(1.3M Pixel),800x600, 640x480
- Frame Rate: Max. 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness
- Flicker Control: 50Hz / 60Hz Option
- Video Format: AVI
- SnapShot Format: JEPG
- Light Source: 8 White Light LED (with adjust controller on a USB cable) Magnification Ratio: 1000X (Manual)
- Power Supply: USB Port (5V DC)
- Software: Driver and Measurement
- System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700MHz & Above, 20M HD Space CD ROM Driver, 128MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card PC Interface: USB2.0 & USB1.1 Operation System: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.