- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source or 7-16 v to 5 v (automatic selection).
- The Onboard, 150 ma 5 v Regulator.
- Built-in USB and serial were debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 inform the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader).
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI).
- The Power LED and the Test/Status LEDs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.