NiCd AA 1800mAh 1.2V replacement battery (rechargeable)
The nickel-cadmium battery (Ni-Cd battery or NiCad battery) is a type of rechargeable battery using nickel oxide hydroxide and metallic cadmium as electrodes. The abbreviation Ni-Cd is derived from the chemical symbols of nickel (Ni) and cadmium (Cd).
Nicad Batteries Typically Have 20% - 40% More Capacity Than Other Regularly Available Batteries of the Same Size and Can Support up to 500 Charge/ Discharge Cycles or Five Years Standby Power Under Normal Conditions. Nickel Cadmium Batteries Are Commonly Found in Emergency Lighting, Alarm/ Security Systems, Backup Power Devices, and Other Electrical Devices.
- Type: Rechargeable Battery Nickel Cadmium ni-cd D 1800mah 1.2v battery
- Size: Height: 5.0cm Diameter:1.4cm
- Model: Rechargeable AA battery
- Chemistry: Ni-Cd
- Terminal type: without tab
- Color: Random
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- High voltage: 1.2V
- Charge Type: AA rechargeable batteries
- Environmentally friendly material
- As of 1000 charging cycles
- Excellent discharge/drainage performance
- Completely replace standard D batteries
- Superior performance at low temperatures
- Application: Power tool & Medical device
Camcorders, Digital Cameras, Emergency Backup Lightings, Mining Light, LED Torch, Alarm System, Pocket Flashlights, Power Tools, E-Toys, E-Tooth Brusher, Brushes Shaver, Metal Detectors, Medical Device, Cordless phone, Racing car model, Gun model, Vacuum cleaners, RC models Emergency lighting, etc.
Note: Images are for reference only. The actual product may vary
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.