Roll over image to zoom in
10A DC-DC Step-down Adjustable Constant Voltage Module XL 4016
- Scope: High-power LED constant current driver, rechargeable lithium batteries 4V, 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charging; nickel-cadmium nickel-metal hydride batteries (battery) charging, solar panels, wind generators.
- Output voltage: continuously adjustable (1.25-35V) (applied to the input voltage is higher than the output voltage applications can boost).
- Turn lights Current: current value * (0.1), turn the lamp current and constant value linkage, such as the constant value of 3A.
- Turn the lamp current is set to a constant current of 0.1 times (0.1 x 3A = 0.3A), when the constant 2A, when adjusted to the current value, then turn the lamp current constant current of 0.1 times (0.1 x 2A = 0.2A).
- This version is a fixed 0.1 times (actually turning the lamp current value is probably not very accurate) and is full of instructions for charging.
- Minimum pressure: 1V.
- Output Ripple: about the ripple 50mV (without noise) 20M bandwidth (for reference) Input 24V Output 12V 5A measured.
|Input Supply voltage (V)||
7 ~ 40
|Output voltage (V)||
continuously adjustable (1.25 ~ 35)
|Output Current (A)||
8A (10A maximum)
|Operating frequency (kHz)||
How to use:
- When the module output voltage cannot be adjusted (the output voltage is always equal to the input voltage) Please adjust the potentiometer counterclockwise 40 laps (400 turns) or more till it works.?
- Turn trimmers CLOCKWISE to INCREASE, ANTICLOCKWISE to DECREASE.
- When adjusting the blue potentiometer, please use a multimeter to monitor the voltage
- The trimmer nearest the voltage output adjusts the output CURRENT (CC)
- The trimmer nearest the voltage input adjusts the output VOLTAGE (CV)
1 x 300 Watt 10A Dc-Dc Buck Converter Step Down Module (XL4016)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.