4 Road/Channel Relay Module (with light coupling) 12 Volt
This 4 Road/Channel Relay Module (with light coupling) 12V module meet the safety standard as control areas and load area have the isolation groove. Optical coupling isolation module.
The triggering of 4 Road/Channel Relay Module is reliable, more stable. The double FR–4 circuit board design, high-end SMT process. It has power and relay operation instructions. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy.
The inputs of 4 Channel 12V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
The use of such high-voltage relay eliminates the risk of heating up of the relay as electromechanical relay limit the current consumption in accordance with a voltage rating.
Meaning of High level and Low-level
- High-level trigger refers to using the anode voltage at the VCC connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has the positive voltage or to trigger voltage when the relay is off.
- Low-level trigger refers to using the negative voltage at the GND connection way of a trigger and triggers the end when the trigger side has 0 v low voltage or voltage to can trigger, the relay is off.
Note: The available relay module types are: JQC-3FF-S-Z, JQC3F-12VDC-C, and FL-3FF-S-Z. You may get any of it randomly.
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
- High-quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
- Freewheeling diode to protect your microcontroller
- Input Signal Pin connected to Burg stick for easy accessibility
- LED Status indicators to indicate the relay ON/OFF status
- Mounting holes provided
- Signal input with a high-level signal, the common and often start conduction;
- The relay can directly control all kinds of equipment and load;
- One often opened a normally closed contact;
- Blue KF301 terminal line more convenient.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.