This DC 12 V 2A 10mm 6N Push-Pull Solenoid Electromagnet can be used for locking sell-machine, storage shelf, file cabinet and etc. The hidden way of unlocking can be used in an emergency. The lock works as the circuits disconnects, and it will unlock as the instant power-on.
It is steady, durable and energy-saving and had a long lifespan. In the anti-theft and shockproof design, the lock is better than other kinds of locks. After connecting the wires and when the current is available, the electric lock can control the door’s opening and closing.
Note: Take care of polarity while making the connection without a connector (i.e. Red wire should be connected to the positive and Black wire to the negative.)
- Iron Body Material
- High quality ultra-compact electric lock.
- Rustproof, durable, safe, and convenient to use.
- Suction which tightly sucks the iron, thus locking the door.
- Designed with the open frame type and mount board, high power.
- Easy to install for the electric door lock or other automatic door lock systems with the mounting board
- Applicable for being installed in the escape door or fire door electronic controlled system.
- Adopts the principle of electric magnetism, when the current through the silicon, the electromagnetic lock will achieve a strong.
JF-0630B DC 12 V 6N Push Pull Solenoid Electromagnet
|Rated Operating Voltage (VDC)||
Push-Pull (Normally Closed)
|Rated Current (A)||
|Holding Force (N)||
|Cable Length (cm)||
|Shaft Hole Diameter||
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||
58 x 19 x 19
1 x JF-0630B DC 12 V 2A 10mm 6N Push Pull Solenoid Electromagnet