LM358 PDIP-8 High Gain Operational Amplifier
- In the linear mode, the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from only a single power supply voltage.
- The unity gain cross frequency is temperature compensated.
- The input bias current is also temperature compensated.
- Two internally compensated op-amps
- Eliminates the need for dual supplies
- Allows direct sensing near GND and VOUT also Goes to GND
- Compatible with all forms of logic
- Power drain suitable for battery operation
- Pin-out same as LM1558/LM1458 dual op-amp
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large dc voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range:
- Single supply: 3V to 32V
- or dual supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very low supply current drain (500 µA) — essentially independent of supply voltage
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.