OV7670 640X480 VGA CMOS CAMERA IMAGE SENSOR MODULE is a low-cost image sensor, DSP that can operate at a maximum of 30 fps and 640 x 480 (“VGA”) resolutions, equivalent to 0.3 Megapixels.
The captured image can be pre-processed by the DSP before sending it out. This pre-processing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB). OmniVision OV7670 CMOS VGA (640×480) CAMERA-CHIP Sensor with OmniPixel technology 3.3V DC Input Voltage. working Temp. 0-50 Degree Celsius All Glass Lenses, Lens(including seat) is Magnesium Alloy material.
Focal length of lens is 3.6 mm 650 nm Bands Black FR-4 PCB, Quality Heavy Gold Plate, effectively prevent the PCB from light leak issues and prevents shadow in images 2×10 0.1″ output connector for convenient insertion into Prototype Board, Bread Board, MCU Onboard Connectors This Camera module is very powerful and easy-to-interface with 8/16/32 bit Micro-controller. OV7670 640X480 VGA CMOS CAMERA IMAGE SENSOR MODULE will provide vision to your small embedded systems and will be useful for plenty of applications in Robotics.
Image Processing, Simple Machine Vision, Object Detection, Color detection, etc. 2×10 0.1″ Output Connector will be easy to plug into any prototype board or breadboard which will make your project/product implementation fast. Technical parameters: High sensitivity for low-light operation Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps Lens shading correction Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto-detection Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjust) Edge enhancement level auto-adjust.
Specifications and Features:
- MODEL: OV7670 640X480 VGA CMOS CAMERA
- Pixel Coverage: 3.6um x 3.6um;
- Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 6’C
- Support VGA, CIF and from CIF to 40 x 30 format;
- Vario Pixel method for sub-sampling; Auto Image Control: AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF, ABLC;
- Image Quality Control: Color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness, and anti-blooming;
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction; Support image scaling; Lens shading correction;
- Flicker 50/60Hz auto-detection;
- Color saturation level auto adjust;
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust;
- De-noise level auto adjust
- High sensitivity for low light applications
- Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- Standard sccb interface, compatible with i2c interface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.