SmartElex RLS-06 Analog & Digital Line Sensor Array
- Operating voltage: 4.5V to 5.0 V
- Output format: 6 Analog and Digital voltages.
- Optimal sensing distance: 0.125″ (3 mm).
- Potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity of the individual sensors.
- The module is a convenient carrier for six IR emitter and receiver pairs evenly paced.
- Great useful in building fast line following and grid navigating robots
- Comes with easy to use digital outputs that can be connected directly to microcontrollers
This SmartElex RLS-06 Analog & Digital Line Sensor Array has 6 IR LED/phototransistor pairs, making it a great detector for a line-following robot. It has various other features like potentiometer adjustment for sensitivity, evenly spaced IR transmitters and receivers and 6 sensors for best resolution.