Lithium Batteries are extremely sensitive and dangerous to use without a proper protection circuit. This BMS circuit can be easily used and installed in a 18650 Li-ion Battery. Since this is rated for 1S battery, the operating voltage is 3.2V to 4.2V. It supports 2A of current. This is a Battery Management System circuit that monitors the charging and discharging profile of the battery. It is designed for more than 20,000 hours of operations to protect from over voltage, over current, over charge related conditions.
- B+: Battery Positive
- B-: Battery Negative
- P+: Charge / Discharge Positive
- P-: Charge / Discharge Negative
- High accuracy when detecting the voltage of the battery and the charge current.
- The terminal of the BMS circuit uses Nickel Strip
- Protects from Battery over-voltage, over current, over charge etc.
- Small Size board for easier fitment.
- Overcharge voltage: 4.25±0.05V
- Overcharge release voltage: 4.23±0.05V
- Over-discharge voltage: 2.54±0.1V
- Maximal continuous charging/discharge current: 2A – 5A
The protection board cannot be used for lithium iron phosphate batteries, hernia lamps, hand drill battery pack, electric fish battery pack, electric bicycle battery pack, buggy battery, 775 (4A) above the motor, 1W fisheye LED lamp.