Single Shaft BO Motor - Straight
The Single Shaft BO Motor - Straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages, which is the biggest advantage of these motors.
A small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & lightweight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement. This motor can be used with a 69mm Diameter Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors.
It is an alternative to our metal gear DC motors. It comes with an operating voltage of 3-12V and is perfect for building small and medium robots.
The motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. They are commonly used in our 2WD platforms.
Specifications of 150 RPM Single Shaft BO Motor - Straight:-
- Shaft length: 7 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5.5 mm
- Size: 55 x 48 x 23 mm.
- Operating Voltage: 3 to 12V.
- Current (without loading): 40-180mA.
- RPM: vary.
- Output Torque: 0.8 kg-cm.
- Color: Multiple
Features of 150 RPM Single Shaft BO Motor - Straight:-
- Cost-effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.