DS3231 Real Time Clock Module 3.3V 5V Precise (without Battery)
DS3231 Mini RTC is a Mini Real-Time Clock module designs for Raspberry Pi, but it also can be used to Arduino. DS3231 RTC IC Self-adjust 3.3V and 5V.Provide battery backup for continuous timing, Low-power consumption. Complete clock functions include seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing, and provide valid to 2100.
It has Two calendar alarms, 1Hz, and 32.768kHz output. Reset output and input buttons Debounced High-speed (400KHz) I2C serial bus. Many RTC modules are meant to operate at 5V. Unfortunately, the Raspberry Pi operates at 3.3V, that is where this handy module comes into play, it operates at 3.3V perfect for adding an RTC to your Raspberry Pi.
- Supported Raspberry Pi and Arduino Within -40°C to +85 ° C temperature range
- Timing accuracy is maintained at ± 5ppm (± 0.432 sec/day).
- operating temperature range:-40°C to +85°C
- Provide battery backup for continuous timing.
- Complete clock functions include seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing, and provide valid to 2100.
- Two calendar alarm.
- 1Hz and 32.768kHz output.
- Size: 14x14x12 mm (approx)