High/Low Level Trigger Opto coupler Isolation Relay Module
This 1/2/4/8 channel 5/12/24V relay control board module with optocoupler modules is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches it has a single relay a genuine.
The inputs of 1/2/4/8 Channel 5/12/24V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
The power supply and relay instructions, lit, a disconnect are off. The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting. It can be used as a single chip module for appliance control and work with both DC or AC signals where you can control the 220V AC load.
A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
Note: On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look:
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as a signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered is a way 1-channel relay module connection.
- Channel: 1/2/4/8
- Trigger Voltage (VDC): 5/12/24
- Switching Voltage (VAC): 250@10A
- Switching Voltage (VDC): 30@10A