Single Channel Relay Board [12 Volt 30Amp]
This is an easy to use 1 channel relay board that operates on 12V. Use it to control one 240V power appliance directly from microcontrollers or low-voltage circuits. Perfect for switching high-power 240V appliances - lights, fans, etc, and even high power motors at lower voltages.
The board uses a high quality relay, which can handle a maximum of 30A/240 V AC or 15A/24V DC. The relay has all three connections - Common, Normally Open, Normally Closed brought out to 3 pin screw terminals which makes it easy to make and remove connections. The board has a power indication and a relay status LED to ease debugging. The board can accept inputs within a wide range of voltages from 4V to 12V.
Power input and relay control signals are brought to header pins on the board. Hence, the board can be easily interface with our development boards using our female to female jumper wires.
- This 1 Channel 12V Relay Module is capable of actuating 240VAC/30A circuits safely.
- With Optical coupling isolation it offers stable & reliable operation
- The trigger current is 5mA. Onboard jumper can set module high level or low level trigger input
- Includes Power indicator light green & relay status indicator light red.
- Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is faulty and their is noise, the relay will not switch.