13.56 MHz RFID Proximity Cards for Attendance and Access Control
This is a 13.56 MHz RFID Card used for Contactless transmission of data and supplies energy with no battery needed. Its Operating distance is Up to 100mm depending on antenna geometry. The operating frequency is 13.56 MHz and the Data transfer speed is 106 kbit/s.
It is featured with Data integrity of 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding bit counting which allows Anti-collision. These cards are typically used in ticketing transactions: <100 ms including backup management.
- Public transportation
- Access control
- Event Ticketing
- Gaming & identity
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User-definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- A unique serial number for each device
- Transport key protects access to EEPROM on-chip delivery
Note: The color and design of the tag will be shipped randomly depending upon availability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.