4 Series 40A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board 14.8V 16.8V with Balance for Drill Motor Lipo Cell Module
The 4 Series 40A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board 16.8V Module comes with a recovery function – AUTO Recovery
It provides a continuous discharge of 40A, 100mA balanced current, for electric drill/sprayer/LED lights/low power inverter. (If the cooling environment is not good, please reduce the load current use).
The Scope of Nominal voltage of 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery (including 18650, 26650, a polymer lithium battery) where Charging voltage can be range between 16.8V to 18.1V The board operates smoothly with Continuous charge current of (upper limit): 20A. The balanced version is suitable for starting current below 80A, and power 135W below the drill (with balance).
The Board can be easily installed in a compact size or on the battery bundle itself.
- Successful start of the drill requires a three 15C-20C power battery, or six 10C-15C power batteries (ordinary 18650 cannot start the drill!!).
- Strictly according to map wiring 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V, and 16.8V, do not deliberately short circuit.
- When the load of the brush motor is used, try to connect a non-polar capacitor (withstand voltage above25V, capacity 10uF-100uF) to the motor’s positive and negative terminals to prevent the reverse spike from the motor. Break the MOS tube.
- 4 groups of batteries in series, please ensure that the voltage of each group of batteries, if not the same, please charge each battery separately and then use it in series. In the Discharge test, the voltage drops faster, the battery in that group is a poor battery.
- 4 string 16.8V 40A lithium battery protection board (comes with recovery function-AUTO Recovery).
- Scope: Nominal voltage of 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery (including 18650,26650, a polymer lithium battery).
- Product weight: 9.3g (standard / enhanced version), 10.3g (balanced version).
- Charging voltage: 16.8V – 18.1V.
- Continuous discharge current (upper limit): 40A (if the cooling environment is not good, please reduce the load current use).
- Continuous charge current (upper limit): 20A.
- Equalization version: suitable for starting current below 80A, power 135W below the drill.
1 x 4 Series 40A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.