5V 16 Channel Relay Board Module Optocoupler LED for Arduino PiC ARM AVR
- 5V relay with AC contact capacity of 10A 250V and optocoupler protection.
- The module can be used as a microcontroller development board module and also as appliance control, PLC extended output.
- It is using the industry’s top-quality isolation optocouplers, strong anti-jamming ability, stable performance.
- The 1-16 road can be any full-on/off or any road.
- Each relay common terminal “COM” are independent, user-friendly access to different signals, each relay are normally closed and normally open with the port.
- Each relay is equipped with led indicator lights.
- All interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal leads, very convenient.
- Working voltage: 5 Volts
- Maximum Current: 500 mA
- Low State Voltage: 0 - 0.5 volts (Relay is ON)
- High State Voltage: 3.7 to 5 volts (Relay is OFF)
- Number of Channel: 16
- Dimension: ~179 x ~90 x ~19mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 205 g
- The power supply should meet the scope of use, DC 5V.
- The power supply cannot be reversed.
- The load power should have a certain margin for the relay load. Avoid high power (about 2000W) and work for a long time, which will have a certain impact on product life.
- Can be used as a microcontroller development board, can be used as home appliance control, can also be used as PLC expansion output.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.