3D Printer CNC Shield V4 Expansion Board
- Worked with Arduino nano.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- Easy to connect with other modules and LCD I2C module
CNC shield V4 works well with the Arduino Nano board. It can be used as a driver’s expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 3 channels of stepper motors.
Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports are sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.