Low-Powered DIY Portable 8-Watt Soldering Iron
A soldering iron supplies heat to melt solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. This battery-powered soldering iron used a 4.5V (3*1.5V AA) battery to operate the soldering iron.
How to Solder
- File off any dirt, rust or paint on the part you wish to solder.
- Heat the part with the soldering iron.
- Apply rosin-based solder to the part and melt it with the soldering iron.
- Wait for the soldering to cool and harden before moving the soldering part.
- Heats up in less than 15 seconds
- Cools down in less than 30 seconds
- Can be used continuously for around 1 hour with new batteries
- Safety cap and tip charger included
- Requires 3*1.5V AA size batteries.
- Soldering in the Roofing Business
- Soldering Metal Gutters
- Soldering Stained Glass and Mosaics
- Soldering for Plastic Circuit Boards
- Soldering for Electricians
- Soldering in Auto Repair
- Soldering Tools for Home Projects
- Soldering in Jewellery
- Soldering Vacuum Tubes
- Soldering in Plumbing
Note: Packaging Wrapper/Box and Product's Color may vary. We ship randomly.