4 Road/Channel Relay Module (with light coupling) 5 Volt
It is a 4 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module, A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it. It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current.
Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A. One can connect a microcontroller with standard interface directly to it. Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
Ready to get switching on your Raspberry Pi?! This neat relay module features 4 x 5V relays rated at 10A/250V each. It is designed to switch up to 4 high currents (10A) or high voltage (250V) loads with the help of microcontroller!
Each relay can individually switch on/off by an opto-isolated digital input, which that can connect directly to a microcontroller output pin. It only requires a voltage of approx 1.0V to switch the inputs on but can handle input voltages up to 5V. This makes it ideal for 1.0V to 5V devices.
Note: The relay type model available for this product is JQC3F-5VDC-C, SRD-05VDC-SL-C, and FL-3FF-S-Z. You may get any one of them randomly.
On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look:
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, the disconnect is off;
- The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and one normally closed contact;
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.