Hand Held Portable Small Size SMD Rework Station Hot Air Blower Gun with 3 Nozzles set for SMD BGA Rework - 220V | 450W
Discover the ultimate soldering solution with our Portable Temperature Controlled Soldering Station Gun. This compact and lightweight tool features precise temperature control, allowing you to work on a wide range of soldering projects with ease. With its ergonomic design, you can enjoy comfortable and fatigue-free soldering for hours on end. Whether you're a professional or DIY enthusiast, our Portable Soldering Station Gun is the perfect choice for all your soldering needs.
1. Technical parameter
- Power voltage: AC220V
- Power consumption: 450W
- Hot air temperature: Condition temperature 450°C
This Portable desoldering station has a breakthrough in hot air gun technology it gives up trasitional ways of supplying air by a diaphragm air pump and supplying power by transformer, it takes LCD digital display the hot air temperature, and its design, and quality are excellent.
- lt has fine exterior, which is easier to use and carry.
- Portable SMD desoldering adopts an imported engine and heater elements,the air produced is natural and the quantity of heat is even at the air mouth. The temperature and air quantity could be controlled easily and precisely.
- LCD displays hot air temperature, digital constant temperature, it is very convenient for the user.
- This Handheld desoldering tool is a new way of soldering tin, no need to torch the soldering point, avoiding the parts moving and heating impulse.
- It is suitable to solder QFP and SOP model IC, different air collectors would be chosen when soldering and removing the tin.
- This Lightweight desoldering station is suitable for soldering tin and removing tin from the surface of parts, such as SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA, etc.
- This Portable desoldering gun could be used to remove the tin from the shield box and cover of circuit plate.
- Contracting heat-contract tubes and PVC tubes.
- Put the plug in the socket AC.220V.
- Turn on the power.
- According to soldered object size, regulating the air speed button to
control the air current, regulating the temperature button until The screen show the temperature you want.
- When the work is over, turn the air capacity to the maximum, and the temperature to the minimum. After blowing cold air for about 30 seconds then turn off the power. This will prolong the heating element life.
- lf changing air collector first you will turn off the power and cool it.
- Please do not use hot air gun in these places where store in flaming and explosive and poisonous objects.
- After Turn on the power of not air gun, operators must stay in the working place.
- Please do not block or cover air entrance and hot air exit.
- Please do not blow the hot air to people directly or touch the heating
- After using it.Please follow the operation regulation cooling the gun and place it to the try and safe place.
- Please don't dismantle hot air gun without permit all the repair should be sent to authorized service center, make sure safety.
- Using it with care, please do not fall it to the ground or shock the hot air gun, there is fragile insulating material in the metal tube.
- No need to dismantle the gun when change heating wick
- Loose three screw at air mouth of the metal tube.
- Take the metal tube off pay attention to the insulating material, make sure they will not be dropped or shocked.
- Using tweezers to remove the button away at the end of the heating wick, and pull it up.
- To install new heating wick and fix the metal tube.