IC 2262 / 2272 Wireless 4 -Channel RF Remote Control Transmitter & Receiver
The 4 Channel Wireless Four Button RF Remote Control Transmitter Receiver Module with Non-Locking mode can be composed of a fixed code four radio receiver circuits, remote control of four four-bit data output code corresponding to the module, you can easily make up a wireless remote control receiver circuit.
They are widely applied in the majority home electronics enthusiasts, industrial remote control electronic product design and development can be very good as a single-chip signal input source, especially for students and colleges electronic circuit design, the graduate design of the remote control circuit portion.
- There are four buttons on the remote control and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3.
- Press the buttons to transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
- When a key is pressed, the IC is connected to the power supply battery and it starts transmitting packets at 315 Mhz frequency consisting of its ID and Data byte which indicates which key was pressed. This information is used in remote control applications.
- Each transmitter has a pre-programmed unique ID set during manufacturing and cannot change. The receiver board usually stores the transmitter ID in its memory before so the receiver only responds to known transmitter IDs for secure applications.
- The RF part inside the remote is SAW based 315 Mhz transmitter, which can receive by any 315 Mhz type ASK RF Receiver followed by a decoder chip.
|No. of Channels
|Receiver Operating Voltage
|Transmitter Operating Voltage
|Transmitter Operating Current
|10mA at 12V
|Transmitter Radiated Power
|10mW at 12V
2262/2272 | four wireless remote control kit | M4 lock receiver board with four-button wireless remote control | 4 Channel | RF Remote |