DF PLAYER MINI SD CARD MP3 MODULE WITH SERIAL PORT AUDIO VOICE PLAYBACK
Use this board if you want to playback music, alerts or sounds from a controller. Just save your audio files as .mp3 on an SDCard and use UART commands to control the playback from this module. Speakers connect directly to this module. You can also generate playback without a controller, using just a switch to control the playback.
The DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player For Arduino is a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
- Supports sampling rates (KHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48
- 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support: 90dB, SNR support: 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system
- Maximum support 32G TF card
- Support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes of NORFLASH
- A variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode
MP3-TF-16P MP3 Disk TF Card Module Serial Port is a compact and inexpensive MP3 module that can be connected directly to the speaker. This module along with power supply, speaker, & a keypad can be used alone, or through the serial port control. An Arduino UNO or any microcontroller with a serial port can control playback from this module. The module itself perfectly integrated hardware decode MP3, WAV, WMA.
While the software supports TF card driver to support FAT16, FAT32 file system. It can be done by simple serial command plays the specified music, as well as how to play music and other functions, without tedious low-level, easy to use, stable and reliable.
- Car navigation voice broadcast
- Road transport inspectors, toll voice prompts
- The train station, bus station voice prompts security check
- Electric power, telecommunications, financial operating room voice prompts
- The vehicle into or out of the channel to verify the voice prompts
- Border control channel voice prompts
- Multi-channel voice alarm or voice guidance equipment operation
- Electric sightseeing bus safety with voice notices
- Electrical and mechanical equipment failure alarm
- Fire alarm voice prompts
- Automatic broadcasting equipment, regular broadcast.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES :
- Supports sampling rates (kHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48.
- 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support: 90dB, SNR support: 85dB.
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G TF card, support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes of NOR FLASH.
- A variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode.
- The broadcast language spots feature, you can pause the background music being played. Advertising finished playing back background sound to continue playing.
- The audio data is sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, folders can assign every 255 Tracks
7,30 level adjustable volume, adjustable EQ 6.