Robotics Two Switch Box Enclosure Case Without Button
This is Robotics Switch Box Enclosure Without DPDT Switches.
The switch box is used to accommodate two DPDT Rocker Switches. It is a perfect makeshift remote for your robot.
This is a Remote Control Box for Wired Hobby Robot Control. To make the anti-clockwise motion of the motor, the polarity of supply must be inverted in a clockwise motion. For “Polarity Reversal” DPDT switches are generally used.
A Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT) switch is an electromechanical switch that has 2 inputs and 4 outputs and each input has 2 corresponding outputs that it can connect to.
- Remote-controlled robot.
- AVR-based robotics projects.
- ARM-based robotics projects.
- PIC-based robotics projects.
- Arduino-based robotics projects.
- Raspberry-pi-based robotics projects.
- Android-based robotic projects.
- Good Processability.
- Good Impact Resistance.
- Good Stiffness.
- Switched will directly snap-fit into slots.
- For Linear Actuators and other DC Motors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.