QC3.0 QC2.0 USB DC-DC Buck Converter Charging Step Down Module 6-32V 9V 12V 24V to Fast Quick Charger Circuit Board 3V 5V 12V Two Channel
This is a buck module that is used to charge a phone via a USB port. The module supports Quick Charge 3.0 and accepts input from 6V to 32VDC. The module is based on the IC IP6505, which is a step-down converter with an integrated synchronous switch.
· Input voltage: 6V-32V.
· Output voltage: default 5V, automatically adjust between 3-12V after triggering fast charge.
· Output power: up to 24W (5V/3.4A, 9V/2.5A, 12V/2A, etc.).
· Output voltage cable compensation function.
· Conversion efficiency: 90%-97%.
· Support multiple fast-charging protocols.
· Input overvoltage and under-voltage protection.
· Input overcurrent protection.
· Output overcurrent, short circuit protection.
· Machine over temperature protection.
Support fast charge agreement :
· Support DCP protocol, BC1.2.
· Support Huawei Fast Charge Protocol FCP/SCP.
· Support Huawei Fast Charge Protocol AFC.
· Support Spreadtrum Fast Charge Protocol SFCP.
· Support QC2.0 and 3.0.
· Support MTK PE1.1/PE2.0
· Solar panel to phone charging.
· Car charging retrofit.
· Driving recorder power supply.
· Home power supply, smart plug modification.
· Fast charge adapter.
Note: This Product is available in two different variants (IC IP6505 and MH-KC24 ) we will ship it randomly.