Node MCU ESP8266 with CP2102 USB-Serial Interface
The NodeMCU with cp2102 Wifi Board is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with WiFi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications. The board is based on the highly popular ESP8266 WiFi Module chip with the ESP-12 SMD footprint. This WiFi development board already embeds in its board all the necessary components for the ESP8266 (ESP-12E) to program and upload code. It has a built-in USB to serial chip upload codes, 3.3V regulator, and logic level converter circuit so you can immediately upload codes and connect your circuits. This board contains the ESP-12E chip with a 4MB! flash memory so no worries for your long project codes!
The ESP8266 NodeMCU with cp2102 development board - a true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using WiFi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so just install your USB driver. The NodeMCU is an open-source project and you can find all the design files and so on from their Github page. This microcontroller board can easily be programmed using the Arduino IDE programming software.
Specifications and Features of Node MCU:-
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- CP2102 Serial / USB Chip
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier, and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO, and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- ESP-12E Processor
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super-efficient
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.