MP3 Decoder Board 2W Amplifier GPD2846A TF Card Module
This TF card MP3 decoder board utilises the GPD2856A MP3 decoder IC and has an onboard 2-watt L/R mixed mono audio amplifier IC (8002). This module is the updated version of the earlier GPD2846A TF card MP3 decoder board, and in this latest version, there is a TF card slot for a micro-SD memory card and an LED power indicator. The board measures 35-mm × 22-mm and requires only a power supply, direct speaker connection, and switches. The manufacturer recommends a working voltage of 3.7 to 5-V.
Note: This Product is available in two different variants (GPD2846A and HW 195 JL) with the same working we will ship it randomly.
Specifications and Features:
- Chip: GPD2846A
- Chip Footprint: SOP16
- Operating voltage: 5VDC
- Working Voltage: 3.7V Lithium Battery 600MA or 5V USB Power Supply
- With 2W Mixed Mono
- With Power supply, it can play Automatically
- With Multifunction LED indicator
- Supports MP3 format playback
- Supports USB audio mode
- Supports 3 types of FM radio chips: RDA5807, BK1080, and RTC6207E.
- Does not support infrared remote control.
- Does not support USB device mode
- Length: 35mm
- Width: 23mm
- Height: 4mm
- Weight: 4gm
1 x GPD2846A TF Card MP3 Decoder Board 2W Amplifier Module