NEO6M UBlox GPS Module for Arduino Raspberry PI - Low Quality
It is a complete GPS Module that is based on the Ublox Neo 6M. This module uses the latest technology from Ublox, allowing to give best possible positioning information. It also includes an external GPS Antenna and a UART TTL connections. This module has on board rechargeable li-ion battery so that the module can hot start in most cases and can obtain the GPS lock faster.
The UBlox NEO 6M GPS Module Engine is very good, and comes with a binary output of very high precision. It is also suitable for indoor applications due to high sensitivity. The on board battery also allows for storage of configuration settings in EEPROM. The module has UFL Connector for the connection with GPS Antenna using Cable. It allows for flexibility in mounting GPS Module, allowing the antenna to be positioned such that it will always face the sky for best performance. And therefore, making it powerful for use with cars, and other mobile GPS Applications.
- Power Supply: 3.3V
- Position Update Rate: 5 Hz
- Cold Start Time: 38 s, Hot Start Time: 1 s
- Rechargeable Battery for Backup
- Supports SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Vcc: Input Voltage Supply
- Gnd: Ground
- RX/TX: Serial TTL pins
- UFL Connector: For connecting antenna
- 1 x UBlox Neo 6M GPS Module
- 1 x GPS Antenna with UFL Connector