DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Alone)
- Humidity measuring range: 20% to 90%RH(0~50 degree (temperature compensation).
- Temperature measuring range: 0 to +50degree.
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ±5.0%RH.
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±2.0degree.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent long-term stability
The DHT-11 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
The sensor comes with a dedicated NTC to measure temperature and an 8-bit microcontroller to output the values of temperature and humidity as serial data. The sensor is also factory calibrated and hence easy to interface with other microcontrollers.
The sensor can measure temperature from 0°C to 50°C and humidity from 20% to 90% with an accuracy of ±1°C and ±1%. So if you are looking to measure in this range then this sensor might be the right choice for you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.