- Differential input voltage: ±40mV (Full-scale differential input voltage is ± 40mV)
- Data accuracy: 24 bit (24 bit A / D converter chip.)
- Refresh frequency: 10/80 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5VDC
- Operating current: <10 mA
This HX711 Load Cell Amplifier Module allows you to to easily read load cells to measure weight. This Load Cell Amplifier Module uses 24 high precision A/D converter chip HX711. This module is specially designed for the high precision electronic scale design, with two analog input channel, the internal integration of 128 times the programmable gain amplifier. The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge type pressure bridge.
The HX711 uses a two-wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. HX711 has added advantages such as high integration, fast response, immunity. This is why any microcontroller's GPIO pins should work, and numerous libraries have been written, making it easy to read data from the HX711.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.