I2C 2 Channel 3.3V to 5V Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be? A bi-directional Level Converter- 2 Channel is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successful
Specifications and Features:
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL.
- Two channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and light, with 2 rows 4 pin contact pins
- Level Converter- 2 Channel Compatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard
- 2 Channel Module (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed and NodeMCU.
1 x I2C Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter- 2 Channel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.