IR transmitter-receiver - TSOP 1738
|Universal Receiver||38 KHz|
|Suitable Transmission Code||NEC code,RC5 code|
|Supply Voltage||2.5 to 5.5|
- Photo Detector, IR Filter, Preamplifier and PCM frequency filter
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Immunity against ambient light
- Continuous data transmission possible (up to 2400 bps)
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
TSOP1738 is a commonly used IR receiver for Infrared PCM remote control systems. It is used in TVs, DVD Players, Burglar Alarms etc. TSOP1738 is provided with Band Pass Filter, Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Integrator to avoid changes in output due to noises or other disturbances.
TSOP 1738 IR Receiver is built with PIN Diode, Preamplifier and internal filter for PCM (Pulse Code Modulation) frequency and its epoxy package is designed as an IR filter. TSOP can be used for Proximity detection application along with an IR led in robotics and security systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.