ESP32 LoRa SX 1278 0.96 inch/ 2.4 cm OLED Display Development Board WiFi Bluetooth Dual Core 240MHz CP2102 and 433/470MHz Antenna for Arduino
The ESP32 LoRa SX1278 0.96 Inch Blue OLED Display BT WiFi Module for Arduino, this series is a new development of the cost-effective networking program.
The main chip uses Lexin ESP32, Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor, clocked at 240MHz, computing power up to 600DMIPS, chip built-in 520 KB SRAM, 802.11 b / g / N HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, protocol stack, and LWIP, integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (traditional Bluetooth and BLE low power Bluetooth).
This product is based on the WIFI Kit 32 added SX1278 chip, that is, LoRa remote modem, 433MHz frequency, about -148dBm high sensitivity, +20 dBm power output, high reliability, transmission distance (measured open area communication distance 2.6Km). Onboard 32MByte Flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96-inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be very simple and fast for program verification and product development.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to + 90 ° C
- Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP, and Wi-Fi Direct modes
- Data rate: 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40,72 Mbps @ 11n HT20,54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n
- Receiver sensitivity up to – 98 dBm
- UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps
- Application: Camera