Mini Mp3 Player Module – Micro SD Card Support with Serial Port
MP3-TF-16P MP3 Disk TF Card Module is a compact and inexpensive MP3 module that can be connected directly to the speaker. Module with battery power supply, speaker, and the keypad can be used alone, or through the serial port control, as the Arduino UNO or any microcontroller with a serial port module. The module itself perfectly integrated hardware decode MP3, WAV, and WMA.
While the software supports TF card drivers to support the FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. It can be done by the simple serial command that plays the specified music, as well as how to play music and other functions, without tedious low-level, easy to use, stable, and reliable.
- Car navigation voice broadcast
- Road transport inspectors, toll voice prompts
- The train station, bus station voice prompts security check
- Electric power, telecommunications, financial operating room voice prompts
- The vehicle into or out of the channel to verify the voice prompts
- Border control channel voice prompts
- Multi-channel voice alarm or voice guidance equipment operation
- Electric sightseeing bus safety with voice notices
- Electrical and mechanical equipment failure alarm
- Fire alarm voice prompts
- Automatic broadcasting equipment, regular broadcast.
Specifications and Features :
- Supports sampling rates (kHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48.
- 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support: 90dB, SNR support: 85dB.
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G TF card, support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes of NOR FLASH.
- A variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode.
- The broadcast language spots feature, you can pause the background music being played. Advertising finished playing back background sound to continue playing.
- The audio data is sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, folders can assign every 255 Tracks
7,30 level adjustable volume, adjustable EQ 6.
1 x MP3-TF-16P MP3 Disk TF Card Module Serial Port.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.