Multipurpose Stainless Steel Red and Blue Magnet For School Science Projects/ Experiments/ Office
A bar magnet is a rectangular piece of an object, made up of iron, steel, or any other ferromagnetic substance or ferromagnetic composite, that shows permanent magnetic properties. It has two poles, a north and a south pole such that when suspended freely, the magnet aligns itself so that the northern pole points towards the magnetic north pole of the earth.
- The magnetic force of it is the strongest at the pole.
- If this magnet is suspended freely in the air with a thread, it will not come to rest until the poles are aligned in a north-south position. A Mariner’s Compass uses this property to determine direction.
- If two bar magnets are placed close to each other, their unlike poles will attract, and like poles will repel each other.
- A bar magnet will attract all ferromagnetic materials such as iron, nickel, and cobalt.
- Color- Red and Blue
- Poles- South and North
- Magnet- Bar Magnet
- Size - 7cm X 1cm (Approx.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.