SIM GSM 900A GPRS Arduino Module
- Quad-Band GSM/ 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Working Frequency: 900MHz.
- Baud Rate: 1200-115200
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ARM,
- Power Supply 12v 1amp to 2 amps(max.)
- Use in the area of full signal strength.
- Perfectly suited for GSM-based Microcontroller Projects (better than SIM300 and other GSM Modems)
- Option for connecting MIC and SPEAKER directly to GSM MODEM for calls
- Supports communication through RS232 with DB9 Connector, TTL Pins, and I2C pins
- CALL SMS GPRS facility - MIC input, LINE input, and SPEAKER output pins
SIM900A Modem is built with Dual Band GSM-based SIM900A modem from SIMCOM and is an ultra-compact and wireless GSM module. Using this modem, you can make audio calls, send and read SMS, attend the incoming calls, etc. through simple AT commands. This is a complete GSM module in an SMT type with a very powerful single-chip. SIM 900A GSM Modem processes with serial and TTL outputs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.