SmartElex RLS-08 Analog & Digital Line Sensor Array
- Operating voltage: 4.5V to 5.0 V
- Supply current: 150 mA
- Output format: 8 Analog and Digital voltages.
- Optimal sensing distance: 3 mm.
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 6 mm
- Potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity of the individual sensors.
- Uses 8 sensors for best resolution
- Comes with easy to use digital outputs that can be connected directly to microcontrollers
This SmartElex RLS-08 Analog & Digital Line Sensor Array has 8 IR LED/phototransistor pairs, with individual potentiometers to adjust the sensitivity of different sensors.
The TCRT5000 reflectance sensors array is intended as a line sensor, but it can be used as a general-purpose proximity or reflectance sensor. The module is a convenient carrier for eight IR emitter and receiver (photoresistor/photodiodes) pairs evenly spaced at intervals. All these features make this the best detector for line following robot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.