Taparia: 1441-5S Internal Straight Nose Circlip Plier P.V.C Dip Coated Sleeve
Circlips are special fasteners that are used to hold machinery or automobile parts in a unique manner. Circlip pliers are used for working with those machines that use them.
The handles of this pair of pliers are insulated with plastic sleeves to let you use it for working with electrical appliances or for electrical repair works.
You can use this tool to install or remove circlips or snap ring retainers in a simple manner.
- Scientifically heat treated to give the tough body
- The tips are precision machined with dimensions to available standards. Tips are bent and provided with serrations to prevent the circlip from “flying away” during use.
- Drop forged from suitable high-grade steel
- The rivet is hardened, which prevents play even after considerable long us
- More leverage due to its special and unique design.
- The pliers are fitted with a return spring between the shanks to facilitate smooth operation.
- Insulation sleeves made from precious CA Plastics are long-lasting and do not break or crack even if it falls from height for almost lifetime.
- Sleeves are thicker for a comfortable grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.