Taparia: 1443-5C Internal Bent Nose Circlip Plier With PVC Dip Coated Sleeve
Home improvement tools are meant to make your life simpler, and the Taparia 1443-5 C Circlip pliers are built to do just that. This tool’s tough body is uniquely designed to assist you in removing circlips (C-clips) easily. It also comes with thick PVC Dip Coated sleeves to give you a comfortable grip while using this tool.
Its uniquely designed body is scientifically heat treated to give it the toughness. It is drop-forged from high-grade steel and has a hardness of about 43 to 48 HRC (Rockwell C Hardness). The rivet is hardened to give it its longevity.
The tips are bent and have serrations, so as to prevent the circlip from flying away while using it.
The return spring between the shanks helps in smooth operation.
- Made from high grade chrome vanadium steel
- The tips are precision machined with dimensions to available standards Tips are bent and provided with serrations to prevent the circlip from "flying away" during use
- Drop forged from suitable high grade steel
- The rivet is hardened, which prevents play even after considerable long us
- More leverage due to its special and unique design