TP4056 1A Li-ion Lithium Battery Charging Module (Without Current Protection) – Mini USB
The TP4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module – Mini B USB is a 3.7V lithium battery charger module that has an onboard Mini USB interface. With Mini-USB onboard connector, you can directly connect to the computer USB port for battery charging. If USB is not available you can use an external source voltage at IN+/IN- pads, great for DIY projects. It is small in size and lightweight.
It uses the internal PMOSFET architecture which eliminates the use of blocking diode. It prevents negative Charge Current Circuit. Thermal feedback regulates the charge current to limit the die temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature. The charge voltage is fixed at 4.2V, and the charging current is programmable externally with a single resistor. The TP4056 automatically terminates the charge cycle when the charge current drops to 1/10th the programmed value after the final float voltage is reached.
TP4056 Other features include the current monitor, under-voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two status pins to indicate charge termination and the presence of an input voltage.
- This breakout board does not have overcurrent protection.
- Connect Ampere meter in series with 5V input end.
- The charging current is best to be 0.37 times of the battery capacity,
- Charging wire can’t be too thin or too long while interfacing.
- Make sure the board has good contact with the battery.
- Chip at work about 60 degrees fever is normal.
- Input reverse connection has no effect on the chip. Rather the output (battery’s) reverse connection will burn out the chip.
We have 3 more such charging boards employing the same TP4056 chip which are available at MakerBazar and they are different according to the onboard USB port and current protection they provide.
- Charging indicator: RED LED charging, BLUE LED full Charged
- Charge Current: 1A (default), modify the onboard resistor to adjust the charging current according to the table below.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
- The charging current can be adjusted by just changing the circuit board’s fixed resistors. It can change the output to 100mA-1000mA, very conveniently.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.