3-9 Volt Eccentric Rotating Mass Vibrating Motor
- An eccentric rotating mass vibration motor (ERM) uses a small unbalanced mass on a DC motor when it rotates it creates a force that translates to vibrations.
- Developed for massaging products or required vibra-call on their mobile / cell phones/Other Gadgets. Then vibration alerting is an excellent way to alert operators to an event.
- Miniature vibrating motors are used in a wide range of products, such as tools, scanners, instruments, GPS trackers, and control sticks.
- Vibration motors are also the main actuators for haptic feedback which is an inexpensive way to increase a product's value and differentiate it from the competition.
- Due to the fact that the turning of the off-center mass produces an asymmetric centripetal force, a non-zero centrifugal force is produced when the motor turns.