The XH-M562 TPA 3116D2 50W+50W Dual Channel Mini Digital Class D Amplifier. Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filter less architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the TPA 3116D2 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins. It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
- Dual-channel stereo, high output power (50w + 50w power @ 12V ).
- Good sound quality.
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
- Supermini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- Filter less, Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI.
- Superior Low Noise.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Thermal Shutdown
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- Portable Speakers
- LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machines
- Speaker Phones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.