This straight bar load cell (also called a strain gauge) can translate up to 5kg of pressure (force) into an electrical signal. Each load cell is able to measure the electrical resistance that changes in response to, and proportional of, the strain (e.g. pressure or force) applied to the bar. With this gauge you will be able to tell just how heavy an object is, if an object’s weight changes over time, or if you simply need to sense the presence of an object by measuring strain or load applied to a surface.
This straight bar load cell is made from an aluminum alloy and is capable of reading a capacity of 5kg. These load cells have four strain gauges that are hooked up in a Wheatstone bridge formation. The color code on the wiring is as follows: red = E+, green = O+, black = E-, and white = O-. Additionally, these load cells offer an IP66 protection rating and feature two M4 and two M5 sized thru holes for mounting purposes.
- Model: YZC-133
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 75×12.7×12.7mm/2.95 x 0.51 x 0.51″(L x W x H)
- Rated output 1.0 ± 0.1mV / V
- Nonlinear ± 0.03% F.S
- Hysteresis 0.03% F.S
- Repeatability 0.03% F.S
- Creep (5 minutes) 0.05% F.S
- Zero Balance ± 0.1 mV / V
- Input impedance 1066 ± 10% Ω
- Output Impedance 1000 ± 10% Ω
- Insulation resistance: 2000 MΩ
- Operating temperature range -20 ~ 65°C
- Wire length: 200mm ~ 220mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.