DHT11 is a Humidity and Temperature Sensor, which generates calibrated digital output. DHT11 can be interface with any microcontroller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc., and get instantaneous results. DHT11 is a low-cost humidity and temperature sensor which provides high reliability and long-term stability.
It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its very simple to use, and libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
This module makes it easy to connect the DHT11 sensor to an Arduino or microcontroller as includes the pull-up resistor required to use the sensor. Only three connections are required to be made to use the sensor - Vcc, Gnd, and Output.
It has high reliability and excellent long-term stability, thanks to the exclusive digital signal acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology.
- Power Supply： 3.3~5.5V DC
- Output： 4 pin single row
- Measurement Range： Humidity 20-90%RH， Temperature 0~50℃
- Accuracy： Humidity +-5%RH， Temperature +-2℃
- Resolution： Humidity 1%RH， Temperature 1℃
- Interchangeability： Fully Interchangeable
- Long-Term Stability： <±1%RH/year
- Pin 1: Power +Ve (3.3VDC to 5.5VDC Max wrt. GND)
- Pin 2: Serial Data Output
Pin 3: Power Ground or Power –Ve
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.