Infrared Obstacle Avoidance IR Sensor Module has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tubes. When the transmitted light waves are reflected back, the reflected IR waves will be received by the receiver tube. The onboard comparator circuitry does the processing and the green indicator LED comes to life.
The module features a 3 wire interface with Vcc, GND, and an OUTPUT pin on its tail. It works fine with 3.3 to 5V levels. Upon hindrance/reflectance, the output pin gives out a digital signal (a low-level signal). The onboard preset helps to fine-tune the range of operation, effective distance range is 2cm to 80cm.
– Onboard LED indicates if the module is connected properly
– Another onboard LED indicates when threshold values are touched (turns on)
– Great for DIY projects and Arduino beginners
– M3 Mounting holes to mount the module on your desk or project
– Proximity range up to 7 centimeters depending on the obstructing object and surrounding environment.
Interface Description (3-wire):
1. VCC: external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v MCU and 3.3v MCU)
2. GND: GND External
3. OUT: small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)
Operating Voltage Range
|Average Current Consumption (mA)||
|Distance Measuring Range||
2 ~ 30cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.