4s 10A BMS For LFP With Balancing 12.8V
This BMS is commonly used in making battery pack for EV and Solar application and also perform very well in under extreme conditions. The temperature sensor is used to monitor battery temperature. Temperature is important, because charging (of most lithium-based cells) is not permitted below freezing temperature and usually above 45°C.
1) High-accuracy voltage detection circuit.
2) terminal of the charger using a high voltage device.
3) MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge.
4) low standby current consumption.
5) Use Lithium ion batteries of 32650 size and of EV and Solar Grades.
6) Battery Pack Output 12.8V (4S Type).
7) Deep Discharge & Over Charging Protection.
8) Comes with Temperature Sensor.
Note:- This BMS is not Used for Lithium-Ion Battey 3.7v. It can be used only LFP 3.2V batteries
Product Size:- 60mm X 50mm Approx