Photosensitive AC 220V-240V PIR Detector Infrared Motion Sensor Switch
This PIR Motion Sensor is a new type of Energy-Saving light control switch. It works by detecting heat rays emitted by the human body. Auto-switching of lights or other fixtures based on human occupancy in residential and commercial buildings. Security systems for triggering of Buzzers or switching on Camera/DVR when human motion is detected.
Technical Details :
- Operating voltage: AC 110-250V 50Hz-60Hz
- Operating temperature: -20C~+50C
Product Installation :
- In order to achieve effective Sensing distance, please keep the switch 1.5 meters high from the ground.
- The light, such as incandescent lamp which emits high heat should be kept from the switch, at least one meter
- During installation first time, the switch' initialization will take 30-50 sec. It's natural for the switch to turn on/off voluntarily.
- When you install the switch on daytime, adjusted to SUN (max), it will work day and night, & when adjusted to MOON (min) it will be work only in the ambient light less than 3LUX means work only in night time or in dark .
- Indoor Lighting / Outdoor Lighting / Intelligent Buildings
- Corridors / Pathways / Lobby / Cloakroom / Basement lighting
- Solar/Wind based application
- Battery Operated Applications
- Industrial Applications
- Security Applications