Dual USB 5V Type-C QuickCharge+ 2.4A Lithium Battery Charger Protection with LED Display
18650 5V 2.4A Lithium, Battery Digital Display, Charging Module Dual, USB Output Band, Display Booster
Do you want to build your own QUICK CHARGE power bank from your spare 18650 battery cells? Then this 18650 5V 1A/2A Lithium Battery Digital Display Charging Module is for you. Just like a modern power bank, the module is equipped with Dual USB output to charge the gadgets at 2.1A and 1A. To charge the batteries, this module has two USB inputs one is C-type input, and the other is a MicroUSB input. Onboard, a brilliant blue-coloured illuminating LED Display displays the real-time battery percentage in the 0–100% range, as well as the IN and OUT Signal. Furthermore, the board contains a connection for installing an LED to be used as a flashlight, which is generally found on a POWER BANK.
So, if you have any spare 18650 battery cells in your scrap box, buy this module and create your own Power Bank, and then share your DIY experience with us.
Caution: Pay attention to battery polarity while connecting it to the board, wrong polarity will burn the components.T
Note: Working of the Quick charge feature varies and it depends upon lots of functions such as cable, charger and model of the phone used, so comparing it with the others solution available in the market is not the right thing to do.
- The positive pole of the battery is connected to B+ and the negative pole is connected to B-, do not reverse it. If it is reversed, it will burn out!!!!
- This module is a portable backup power supply with an input that matches the 5.0V adapter to charge the internal battery. Use built-in battery for portable device to provide 5.0V/3.0A USB2.0 supply output for external devices.
- Protection: overcharge protection, overdischarge protection, short circuit protection, constant current.
- Charging cable: support three USB data cable charging, including Iphone and Android.
- Size: 6.5 * 2.5 * 0.1cm; Dual output current: 5V 2.4A; Input voltage B+ to B-: 3.0 - 4.2V.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.